Tuesday 24 January 2012

What the shit Auditor General????

Dear Auditor General,
I have been requesting the names of those on the Commonwealth Ombudsman's internal Audit Committee for over a week and you are failing to reply to this. You also told me you do not have the budget to do an Audit on ITSA .
 From this I  can only assume you  were  aware of the problem in the past and have failed to act. This also applies to the Commonwealth Ombudsman who have wasted considerable resources covering up this matter.
How funny............ Nobody in the ANAO or the Commonwealth Ombudsman  is able to do their job correctly because they are covering up SHIT  from their past and wasting enormous resources. I also remind you of the FMA Act for which you are accountable for and the APS Act.
Again what a lot of Shit!!!!
Fiona Brown
Ps read this on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment