Friday 27 January 2012

Gary Gray... What are you covering up????


From: fionabrown01@hotmail.com
To: christine.zygadlo@apsc.gov.au
Subject: RE: Acting Commonwealth Ombudsman
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:43:33 +1100


Dear Christine,
I refer to your email and the copy of the letter from Gary Gray.
I have  evidence of systemic corrupt conduct at ITSA. This was given to the Commonwealth Ombudsman. The Commonwealth Ombudsman covered this up and told me they would no longer reply to me.
I emailed the Auditor General who told me he had no funds to do a correct Audit as required under the FMA ACT.
I have emailed the APS Commissioner. I was told I would be replied to on the 9th January 2012. It is now the 28th January and I have still received no reply. The Commonwealth Ombudsman have wasted extensive resources trying to cover this up.
You should be aware  all my emails go into a file and onto my blogs. 
Alison Larkins , the Acting Commonwealth Ombudsman is aware that Systemic corrupt conduct is being covered up at ITSA. It appears the APS Commission is also looking for an avenue to cover this up.
Please  ensure make Stephen Sedgwick replies to me.
Thank you
Fiona Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment